This sword
this blade,
this blade,
with strength is blessed,
Held strong
held firm,
held firm,
against my chest,
Has seen the pain,
of death and war,
My muscles tight,
my muscles sore,
I choose to fight,
for my belief,
My conscience clear
with this relief
These words are not
of blood and men
It's standing strong
honor defend
Of race
gender,
gender,
equality
One world
one race
one race
without country
To fight
to stand
to stand
to' bring things up'
To pour the love
in each ones cup
To cut the space
between each one
My sword is strong
I've just begun
The 'war' is here
I chose to fight
To listen to
the one that's right
The 'death' i see
is breaking free
choosing the ME
and not the me
This life is short
and death is near
to live for Truth
and not for fear
Integrity
I do admire
the egos thrown
into the fire
My sword
my blade
my blade
these words I use
my heart has called
and I won't loose
The sword is dropped
mistakes are made
but on the floor
sharp is the blade
my hand is strong
as I reach down
pick up my heart
laid on the ground
Ready again
to stand and fight
Ready again
to stand
for RIGHT....

Integrity....I like this one.
ReplyDelete